Green Bubble Tip Anemone OK???

Johhny West

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it on Wednesday and was supposed to have gotten it Tuesday. After a little help I thought it was going to be ok, it was eating and moving. Now it looks froze to rock can't see mouth anymore, and white stuff around the mouth. I still think it attached tho. Yes, my first. Any info would be Great.
 
1) Can you post any pictures taken under white light?
2) Did you do anything for acclimation?
3) What are your water parameters?
 
I
1) Can you post any pictures taken under white light?
2) Did you do anything for acclimation?
3) What are your water parameters?
 
Should be fine keep an eye on it for deflation. If the deflation goes more than two days, then start worrying.
 
I went 30min in bag then added aquarium water for a lot longer than normal. parameters are
Are
Nitrate is 4
Nitrite 1
Ammonia 0
Sal 1.026
Temp 77.8
Cal 381
Alk 10
 

Attachments

  • 6EE0E154-6053-461A-9FEF-303928B1EA75.jpeg
    6EE0E154-6053-461A-9FEF-303928B1EA75.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 30
Hmm water seems to be fine what are you using as a light a flow?
 
2 h32 and a 2 pumps. Suppose to to get gyre today.
 
You may need a bit more flow, so the gyre should help. I'd start it off at a slower speed initially.
Was going to put to in back and gyro in front somehow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new