Green Button Polyps for Sale/Trade

Corvingtonm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Norwalk, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have green button polyps for sale on a rock (not a plug). There's about 25-30 larger polyps, 5-8 medium, and smaller ones growing under the larger ones. rock is about the size of a baseball. Either for sale for $35 (what I paid for it), or for trade (just tell me what you've got)... I have two tanks to fill (180 mixed reef and 14g). Size comparision with iphone 5

Text or message for pictures. [203-273-1003]

meghan

2015-01-07 15.11.53.jpg
2015-01-07 15.11.59.jpg
2015-01-07 15.12.31.jpg
2015-01-07 15.12.37.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new