Green Chromis laying eggs

Zoaologist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
474
Reaction score
330
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several Chromis in my tank currently laying eggs in multiple spots. Pretty cool to wake up to. I don’t plan on doing anything to save the eggs just thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3912.MOV
    11.3 MB
  • IMG_3913.MOV
    10.5 MB
Sorry. Can't seem to view the videos. I've got a mated pair of bengai cardnals that are CONSTANTLY breeding. It's amazing the poor male ever gets anything to eat.
 
I see them now. Pretty cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new