Green GSP Developing Bright Green Skin Tissue

FenrirAysen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
138
Reaction score
164
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1743517069129.png



Is this normal? Does it mean its growing? Sick? Very odd.
 
Photos under white lights?
 
Photos under white lights?
Yeah sorry I have been keeping the whites off while getting past the dinos lol. Still looks super blue. I hate my phone camera lol I've done some searching and looks like its just growing. :grinning-face-with-sweat:

1743518083660.jpeg
 
Yeah sorry I have been keeping the whites off while getting past the dinos lol. Still looks super blue. I hate my phone camera lol I've done some searching and looks like its just growing. :grinning-face-with-sweat:

1743518083660.jpeg
I can understand your pain of keeping lights off due to dinos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new