Green GSP Developing Bright Green Skin Tissue

FenrirAysen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
138
Reaction score
164
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1743517069129.png



Is this normal? Does it mean its growing? Sick? Very odd.
 
Photos under white lights?
 
Photos under white lights?
Yeah sorry I have been keeping the whites off while getting past the dinos lol. Still looks super blue. I hate my phone camera lol I've done some searching and looks like its just growing. :grinning-face-with-sweat:

1743518083660.jpeg
 
Yeah sorry I have been keeping the whites off while getting past the dinos lol. Still looks super blue. I hate my phone camera lol I've done some searching and looks like its just growing. :grinning-face-with-sweat:

1743518083660.jpeg
I can understand your pain of keeping lights off due to dinos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new