Green hammer coral placement.

lonewonderer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
522
Reaction score
137
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a green hammer coral. I have placed him on strong flow and very little flow and he seems he does not lake any. my parameters are all on par but i don't know why I can't find a right spot for him. Any clue guys?
 
They like indirect flow if that makes sense. Don’t have them blasted from one direction
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new