green monti?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,252
Reaction score
11,191
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A few years ago I went to a fellow reefers place to pick up some encrusting type corals and picked up some nice stuff like sunset, superman monti's. Some favias
But I got one that my friend was sure what it was.
It seems to have very thin skin as it is spreading out onto the live rock from the frag disk it's on.
Anyone have a idea?


Top down.


59fk.jpg





side shot.



3k0s.jpg
 
Cool, Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new