• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Nepthea frags

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fragging this green nepthea showsize colony to order (frags will not be mounted). Sizes range from $40 for like 3" to $150 for an 8" stalk with a very thick atall.

This green nepthea grows with very thick stalks like a Madagascar tree.

Pick up only 07003. Let me know if intersted.

Thanks for looking

20210510_202623.jpg 20210308_160330.jpg

cbc4447

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure why it makes a difference to ship one vs the other if I’m paying, but okay. Thanks anyways.

OP
OP
Lovefish77

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ship overnight, so shipping is like $40 -$50 plus a flat $10 fee for premium packaging material. If you want to pay that much shipping for a $30 frag it is ok but doesnt make much economic sense, that is all.

OP
OP
Lovefish77

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please read the following shipping guidelines very carefully and if interested please PM me.

1. Shipping will be through FedEx overnight with signature required. Shipping charges will be communicated prior to shipping. I will be using Finiship and the cost of shipping will be passed totally to the buyer.
2. A flat $10 charge will be added to cover shipping and packaging material (premium shipping styrofoam box and a brand new ziploc twist container that is leak proof will be used, both are in the photo below).
3. Packages will be shipped on Tuesday OR Wednesday (that means you will get it by Wednesday OR Thursday).
4. Payment in full will be sent to my PayPal before I create the shipping label (I will give you heads up of the cost of shipping but payment to the entire order must be made before the shipping label is created).
5. Prior to shipping I will send you a photo of the exact specimen(s) you will be getting.
6. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have someone at home to receive the package and sign for it. Note that if there is no one to receive the package and it is taken back by FedEx to a pickup location that will void any refunds as it will add more delivery time and potentially lead to issues with the shipped coral.
7. DOA: If the coral is dead on arrival, you need to notify me within 2 hours of receiving the coral. It is normal for a shipped coral to be shriveled/shrunk. A dead coral must be photographed as shown in the attached photo (the photo of the dead coral in the plastic shipping container must be VERY CLEAR). You will take a photo of the dead coral in the package as illustrated and you must include in the photo the number on the container cover. This number is unique to your shipment and is included in the picture for confirmation. Refunds will be for the price of the coral only (excluding shipping and the flat $10 fee).

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 2085771-c3e9d54fa1e065031c3f69a86a26655c.jpg
    2085771-c3e9d54fa1e065031c3f69a86a26655c.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 29

drunkn_reefr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just messaged you about the gorgonian. I would also be interested in the nepthea. It just so happens I’ve been looking for nice size frags of both. I’m in Jersey. Let me know. Thanks

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back