Green nepthea

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lovefish77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Messages
961
Reaction score
330
Location
Bloomfield, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several large green nepthea colonies ranging from 6-7" across ($75) to a very large like 12" across (this is the one pictured) for $150. Shot under whites and royal blue

Pick up in 07003
I can only ship but minimum shipping amount is $300 ( I have a lot of other corals posted here in and unposted).

PM is best way to reach me.

Thanks for looking

20220922_165449.jpg 20220922_165527.jpg
 
How long did they take to grow out like that? I have a 7 inch tall piece that has doubled in height in 2 years. I'm asking because it seems to have stopped growing.
 
How long did they take to grow out like that? I have a 7 inch tall piece that has doubled in height in 2 years. I'm asking because it seems to have stopped growing.
This one grow from a 2 inch piece in less than a year
 
I have several large green nepthea colonies ranging from 6-7" across ($75) to a very large like 12" across (this is the one pictured) for $150. Shot under whites and royal blue

Pick up in 07003
I can only ship but minimum shipping amount is $300 ( I have a lot of other corals posted here in and unposted).

PM is best way to reach me.

Thanks for looking

20220922_165449.jpg 20220922_165527.jpg
Is the 12 inch piece still available?
 
Do you have any Green Nepthea available? I am local and could pick up. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new