Green or purple zoas - trade or buy?

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone have some green or purple zoas they could part with? I’ll pay for a few heads or I could do a swap out with some basic orange/brownish ones that I have...

thanks!

Tjm23slo

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone have some green or purple zoas they could part with? I’ll pay for a few heads or I could do a swap out with some basic orange/brownish ones that I have...

thanks!
I have 3 larger head types. Capt'n Jerks = Green, Everlasting Gobstoppers - orangy/coral , Cry babies - brownish& yellow. I need to frag some, so not ready right now, but maybe in a week or so.

Tjm23slo

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks @Tjm23slo! Can you send out some pictures of the three options? I’m thinking those Captn Jerks might be the ticket, but I’m open minded.
Here is a quick snap shot.

the Jerks are Palys as well as the cry babies. The gobstooppers are Zoas. When fully open the palys are about a nickel sized and Zoas about a dime.

18964FF0-6658-4985-B990-22E83EEF2935.jpeg

here is a shot of the cry babies that are already fragged, plus a close up of a Jerk and a mushroom I need to get after too.
image.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 124 22.0%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 66 11.7%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 134 23.8%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 270 47.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors