Green plate coral?

brundell88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Location
Horseheads, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if these are green plate corals? I bought the rock they are on for the polyps and these showed up out of nowhere and have been growing pretty decent ever since.



 
when a plate coral dies and the skeleton is left in the tank sometimes you'll get what's called a plate tree. This is where baby plate coral grow out of the old skeleton.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new