• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green Potato Chip Pavona Corals (Multiple Sizes Available)

Item Price
15-60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JSxREEF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
232
Reaction score
75
Location
Hoboken
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note: Pick up Hoboken NJ 07030 (5min from/to Holland Tunnel). DM with your zip for a shipping estimate.

I have grown these Potato Chip Pavona corals from a frag size.

Potato Chip Pavona Coral (SPS) - growing in a nice pattern with good polyp extension.

SOLD a1) Pavona on frag tile 3.5" L x3.5" H $60

SOLD a2) Pavona on frag plug 2.5" x 2.5" $40

SOLD a3) Pavona on frag plug 1.5" $15
PXL_20260111_002357830.jpg


PXL_20260111_002401441.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new