Green Rainbow Splice relatively cheap….

Naturalreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
752
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One of our sponsors here tck has green rainbow splice at $199 summer special. At that price I took a chance hoping for some red expressions to eventually show up. I believe they had 35 pieces left at that price if anyone wanted to jump in. Just wanted to give a heads up if anyone was looking for this acro.


side note……anyone purchase a green splice and eventually had red show up? I already read the splice support group, no current replies.
 
Thanks Carm,

I have already read that thread. for $199, it was worth it to me to have a chance for this coral to show pink/red expressions. just wanted to point out the sale in case someone else was looking for one.
I totally agree with you!
 
It was oriignally a fathers day special. Been there for awhile, they just changed the name to Summer Special.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new