Green Rhodactis Feeding

hsp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2023
Messages
219
Reaction score
113
Location
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if I feed my Rhodactis appropriately. I broadcast feed every other day 10 ml Red Sea AB+ (20 doses during lights on) for my Red Sea Reefer Max G2+ 300 (Display Tank Volume - 246 Liters).
On the off days, I target feed PolypLab's Reef-Roids--is the amount OK? See the videos below. Thanks!

 
I’ve never directly fed mine and I went from one about 8 months ago to about a dozen now.
Interesting. So, I might want to reduce my efforts slightly to avoid overpopulation. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new