Reef Roids vs Red Sea AB+

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabelex14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gabelex14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2026
Messages
96
Reaction score
49
Location
Mansfield
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be late to the party here but I've been dosing Red Sea's Reef nutrition AB+ and Reef Roids and my observation is this. LPS like torches respond MUCH better to AB+ compared to reef Roids. The feeding response I get from one product to another is night and day. When I dosed reef roids there was minimal feeding response when spot fed to the LPS. With AB+ the LPS suck it up like it's going out of business.

Flip the script and my SPS, specifically acros.. love reef roids compared to AB+. I will say that when juxtaposing the lesser feeding responses from both products on LPS to SPS the SPS respond better to AB+ when compared to LPS being dosed with reef roids.

Just curious if anyone else has had this experience. Comment below!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new