Green Slimer DOA?

Chipper1978

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
353
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just got this frag from a reputable online vendor. I know they are called green slimers for a reason, but this seems excessive. Also has almost no color. Is it dead or should I give it some time? Also, is the slime it emits harmful for for the tank?
B22182D3-C3B9-404B-98CF-F451D2DA4647.jpeg
 
just got this frag from a reputable online vendor. I know they are called green slimers for a reason, but this seems excessive. Also has almost no color. Is it dead or should I give it some time? Also, is the slime it emits harmful for for the tank?
B22182D3-C3B9-404B-98CF-F451D2DA4647.jpeg
Did you dip it or this is straight to your tank? Vendors would cover DOA but usually want a pic in the bag within 1-2hrs of you receiving it.
 
Did you dip it or this is straight to your tank? Vendors would cover DOA but usually want a pic in the bag within 1-2hrs of you receiving it.
Acclimated and straight to tank. Look like a goner to you?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new