Green specs showed up.

TangoSukka

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
33
Location
Greenwood
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these green specs that had to come from a coral but not sure which. Wondering should I remove them. Attached are all my green corals. Ps ignore the algea I'm working on it.

20220110_125330.jpg 20220110_125254.jpg 20220105_132804.jpg 20220105_132746.jpg 20211209_171350.jpg
 
I have these green specs that had to come from a coral but not sure which. Wondering should I remove them. Attached are all my green corals. Ps ignore the algea I'm working on it.

20220110_125330.jpg 20220110_125254.jpg 20220105_132804.jpg 20220105_132746.jpg 20211209_171350.jpg
Pics a little fuzzy but looks like either hairy mushroom or favites
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new