Green Spotted Mandrin Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nikon_Guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wouldn’t you know it, the first time that I see this little guy out and about that I have time to grab a camera, I hadn’t cleaned the glass in a week.

Oh well, did the best I could. I love this little guy. All my flatworms seem to have disappeared as well.

mandrinclose.jpg


mandrin2.jpg
 
Both of those pics are great! I wish I could get a pic like that of my mandarin. I really like the second one. The colors are awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new