Green star polyp

Teverson45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone,if anyone has a nice size frag of gsp I am willing to buy it or whatever. I just want maybe a 4 or 5 inch section. I'm not asking for nothing free. I need a little movement in my tank. 1yr old and not much going on with tank yet. I wanna see life and beauty.located by wright Patt air force base.

OP
OP
T

Teverson45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really will be my first real 100% best attempt. I have a few corals that have been in tank a few months but with minimal care. Did not know at all what I was doing. Now,still don't know a ton but I think I can make some progress.At first a yr ago I was in a rush. You know,just excited and moved to fast. I've learned patience real quick.

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really will be my first real 100% best attempt. I have a few corals that have been in tank a few months but with minimal care. Did not know at all what I was doing. Now,still don't know a ton but I think I can make some progress.At first a yr ago I was in a rush. You know,just excited and moved to fast. I've learned patience real quick.
Nothing good happens quick. Best to practice water changes and testing.

OP
OP
T

Teverson45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing good happens quick. Best to practice water changes and testing.
To be honest I only test daily for salinity and for ammonia. My lady test everything else due to me not comprehending the test.my water I keep at 1.026. honestly it don't fluxoate at all. My temp the best I've accomplished yet and been a steady 79.8. I can't find any other options at the moment to keep temp down more. It was running 81,82, for months. I had a crap as thermometer and to strong a heater

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back