Green star polyp

RedipsNam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering I have my green star polyp and my livestocks in my bucket for 1 week, but they have different buckets, my question is how long does gsp will open again and which side is the bottom or top, I have a white dots from bottom since I got it but they opened for a month before I upgrade my tank, I just forgot which side should I put upside down

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am one of a very , very , small amount of people who have killed a GSP frag. You will know it's dead when algae grows over the polyps that haven't opened for a week. If you see white spots they might be sand, get a turkey baster and blow those off and they will be less aggravated

OP
OP
R

RedipsNam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am one of a very , very , small amount of people who have killed a GSP frag. You will know it's dead when algae grows over the polyps that haven't opened for a week. If you see white spots they might be sand, get a turkey baster and blow those off and they will be less aggravated
Awesome okay will do that thank you!!

EugeneVan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the others said as long as there isn't any alage grow on it. They are good and they will come back. Once in a blue day, my GSP will close for a few days and this is normal. In my experience, nothing can kill GSP unless you put them in freshwater. I love my green lawn in my 200 gal :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Attachments

• 20221011_192250.jpg
    20221011_192250.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
R

RedipsNam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Your will look like mine too. Just be patient. The next thing you have to do is keep cutting the lawn ;) ;)
someday, It's a breeding tank, just waiting to transfer to a new home so I can have my own tank hehe and see those gsp growing like that

Back