Green Tip Dragon Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squadir
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Squadir

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
384
Reaction score
125
Location
Trinidad, W.I.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where do you have your green tipped dragon acros in terms of lighting and flow?
(not my pic, just for reference so you know what I'm talking about)
 
upper third of the tank
 
There are numerous green-tip/polyp dragon-type species. I have found that several species do best in lower lighting.
 
Here's a Purple Dragon Eyes in higher light




And a Mr. Pacman in lower light




Tyree Blueberry Stars in high light




RMF Last Dragon in lower light

 
Planning on these types of coral in the 180 we are working on...I will be asking lots of questions when we get to that point! These are gorgeous!
 
wow!! So, I'm pretty sure I have one of these, and I've had it in various spots in high light......that would explain why it looks so BLAH! Thanks for the info, I will be moving mine lower!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new