Green tubular leather ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs was given a small amount of this and the boss gave me this tiny branch as it budded off the original bit.
The structure looks like a tube bundle that splits and each tube has a polyp.
Thoughts please?! :)

DSC09550 (1024x700).jpg
 
Sad back story to this, the original little frag was given to my lfs manager mate as a gift, I got a bit that budded off, someone sold his bit that was not for sale on Sunday! :(
That's horrible. I always thought they looked really nice.
 
That's horrible. I always thought they looked really nice.

I offered to give it back today and take a frag in the future, he said it was safer with me and he will be getting the first frag of it if it survives, no pressure Simon?! ;)
 
Thank you, he is distraught that his bit was sold as it was probably to someone that will not appreciate it as we did / do, it will get the same tlc as everyone else with me, it won't starve! ;)
Looking forward to growth pics my friend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new