Green tubular leather ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Maybe a Japanese Kenya tree? Shot in the dark :D
Screenshot_20191030-130002_Chrome.jpg
That looks stunning
 
I've never seen one for sale unfortunately



I went to the website that's watermarked on the photo, but there doesn't seem to be any livestock listed (but have impressive photos of their facility and offer shipping, and have a menu to suggest they should) and they don't appear to answer the phone. So IDK what's up with that.
 
Yes, send it to me. I will put it in the baby frag pen and it will be safe. :)
 
Discussions were had today, due to the likelihood of it getting damaged or lost with me it is going back to the lfs to grow out on Sunday, I will get the first frag back at some point, only fair on them as they gifted it to me! :)

DSC09570 (1024x698) (2).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new