Greeting from Ventura county CA

jcorbett71

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
21
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I’ve been out of the hobby/obsession (lol) for around 7-8 years and will be jumping back in over the next few months. Had a 180 mixed, heavier on SPS when I moved and had to tear down.

The plan is to put together a solid sps acro heavy tank with essentially all used equipment. I’m calling it my “trash tank” (one person’s trash is another’s treasure) and looking to go 120+ size range. I’ll be checking all the local ads and whatever I see here to put it together little by little with a goal to be filling it by March or April. In the meantime I figured it would be a good idea to jump on and get a refresher on everything through the forums.

Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and back into the hobby! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..
 
Hello all!

I’ve been out of the hobby/obsession (lol) for around 7-8 years and will be jumping back in over the next few months. Had a 180 mixed, heavier on SPS when I moved and had to tear down.

The plan is to put together a solid sps acro heavy tank with essentially all used equipment. I’m calling it my “trash tank” (one person’s trash is another’s treasure) and looking to go 120+ size range. I’ll be checking all the local ads and whatever I see here to put it together little by little with a goal to be filling it by March or April. In the meantime I figured it would be a good idea to jump on and get a refresher on everything through the forums.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello to you and welcome to the channel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new