Greetings and Happy Holidays!

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A little late but, welcome to R2R!!!
giphy (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Clint Eastwood.gif

Welcome.

My name is T.J. and I'm a retired police officer originally from Wisconsin. And yes, you can be pulled over for going 1 mph over the limit and no, I never pulled anyone over for that
Good to know! :cool:
 
I've been here for a month or so and realized that I never properly introduced myself.

My name is T.J. and I'm a retired police officer originally from Wisconsin. And yes, you can be pulled over for going 1 mph over the limit and no, I never pulled anyone over for that. ;)

I've been in the hobby for about 20-25 years now. My last tank was broken down and parted out about 5 years ago when I moved to Arizona. It was a 125g mixed reef with another 100g sump/refuge/prop tank. I recently got back in the hobby and I managed to convince my better half to let me go with a 40g cube....for now. LOL

I have a build thread in the member tanks forum, if you'd like to check it out.

So far I'm loving the people here. It's a lot more active than some other reefing forum!

I look forward to helping and learning with all of my fellow reefers!

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you T. J.



…Explore…Learn…Share

5KxK.gif
 
Welcome!! Happy holidays!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new