Greetings and Thank you!

Justmarbz1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
23
Location
Lancaster, New York, United States
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I'm a new user and wanted to introduce myself. I'm located in the U.S. (New York), have a wife and three children, and am a nerd. I love the newest technology. I also like gardening and most of my time is spent doing outdoor work, being with my family, or work (lol).

I look forward to seeing and interacting with you!

Regards,

Justin
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN
 
Hey! Greetings and Welcome! And the Nerds shall inherit the Earth! I've been a nerd since u joined the band in 4th Grade. From there, I surrounded myself with geeks! We rock man!!!!
 
Hello everyone,

I'm a new user and wanted to introduce myself. I'm located in the U.S. (New York), have a wife and three children, and am a nerd. I love the newest technology. I also like gardening and most of my time is spent doing outdoor work, being with my family, or work (lol).

I look forward to seeing and interacting with you!

Regards,

Justin
Welcome-To-Reef2Reef-Fish-Are-Friends.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new