Greetings and Thank you!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone,

I'm a new user and wanted to introduce myself. I'm located in the U.S. (New York), have a wife and three children, and am a nerd. I love the newest technology. I also like gardening and most of my time is spent doing outdoor work, being with my family, or work (lol).

I look forward to seeing and interacting with you!

Regards,

Justin
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new