Greetings Everyone!

JW_Reef02

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
23
Location
columbus
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!

Brand new to the forum but certainly no stranger to the hobby. Been fighting my addiction for over 6 years now. Learned all the lessons the hard way but proud to consider myself a fellow reefer. I love coming here to learn and gather new ideas for future builds.

As I plan out my next project, I’d love to make a more interesting rockscape that can grow with my tank. Love to hear from everyone on how they made for an aesthetically appealing, yet functional aquascape.

I’ll drop recent pic of my tried and true 75gal plumbed into an additional 50 gal basement sump below. Bonus: I’ll toss in a pic of the tank when I first began for an interesting comparison.

Its nice to virtually meet you all. I’m looking forward to sharing ideas and making connections!

357E113C-4CC8-4FAB-AE8C-12BB6A205AF9.jpeg B2B95E93-DAAF-46CB-AFB5-754B467049F6.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Wow those are some nice looking tanks! Excited to see what else you share! What are you doing for your next project?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new