OP
fiddledragon

fiddledragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a great little club! We have an annual frag event and folks sell a lot of really nice corals and used gear for great prices. It's nice to meet people in the area. Check us out!
Definitely! I'm checking out the forums now :)

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the obsession
ZomboMeme 12012021150518.jpg

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side and the community! No question is too big or too small so ask all the questions you need to and now that you've introduced yourself there are no excuses left for not getting started. ;-) I look forward to seeing your tank.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! A friend pointed me at R2R, and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

I've had multiple fish tanks over the years (all freshwater) - starting way back when I was in high school *mumble mumble* years ago. It's been a while since my last tank, and I'm ready to get set up again.

I've always wanted to set up a reef tank, and a friend convinced me that I could start with a nano. I also figured I didn't need anymore excuses to *not* build a saltwater/reef tank, so here I am.

Thanks!
Liz (fiddledragon)

Hi Liz and Welcome! Glad you joined. I'm Lisa (fish think pink)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
fiddledragon

fiddledragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Liz and Welcome! Glad you joined. I'm Lisa (fish think pink)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Thank you!! I have started a build thread :)

I didn't realize I could link it to the build badge, thank you!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back