Greetings from (another) MA person :)

It's a great little club! We have an annual frag event and folks sell a lot of really nice corals and used gear for great prices. It's nice to meet people in the area. Check us out!
Definitely! I'm checking out the forums now :)
 
Welcome to R2R and the obsession
ZomboMeme 12012021150518.jpg
 
Welcome to the salty side and the community! No question is too big or too small so ask all the questions you need to and now that you've introduced yourself there are no excuses left for not getting started. ;-) I look forward to seeing your tank.
 
Hello! A friend pointed me at R2R, and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

I've had multiple fish tanks over the years (all freshwater) - starting way back when I was in high school *mumble mumble* years ago. It's been a while since my last tank, and I'm ready to get set up again.

I've always wanted to set up a reef tank, and a friend convinced me that I could start with a nano. I also figured I didn't need anymore excuses to *not* build a saltwater/reef tank, so here I am.

Thanks!
Liz (fiddledragon)

Hi Liz and Welcome! Glad you joined. I'm Lisa (fish think pink)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hi Liz and Welcome! Glad you joined. I'm Lisa (fish think pink)

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/

Thank you!! I have started a build thread :)

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/29g-nano-reef-planning.887158/#post-9821110
I didn't realize I could link it to the build badge, thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new