Greetings from (another) MA person :)

fiddledragon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
63
Location
Natick
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! A friend pointed me at R2R, and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

I've had multiple fish tanks over the years (all freshwater) - starting way back when I was in high school *mumble mumble* years ago. It's been a while since my last tank, and I'm ready to get set up again.

I've always wanted to set up a reef tank, and a friend convinced me that I could start with a nano. I also figured I didn't need anymore excuses to *not* build a saltwater/reef tank, so here I am.

Thanks!
Liz (fiddledragon)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Nanos are great and easier on the maintenance. Things can go south really fast though, so you've gotta be testing water parameters regularly. Good luck with your setup, share a build thread once you get going please.
 
Welcome to R2R! Nanos are great and easier on the maintenance. Things can go south really fast though, so you've gotta be testing water parameters regularly. Good luck with your setup, share a build thread once you get going please.
I plan on it!
 
Hello! A friend pointed me at R2R, and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

I've had multiple fish tanks over the years (all freshwater) - starting way back when I was in high school *mumble mumble* years ago. It's been a while since my last tank, and I'm ready to get set up again.

I've always wanted to set up a reef tank, and a friend convinced me that I could start with a nano. I also figured I didn't need anymore excuses to *not* build a saltwater/reef tank, so here I am.

Thanks!
Liz (fiddledragon)
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hello! A friend pointed me at R2R, and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

I've had multiple fish tanks over the years (all freshwater) - starting way back when I was in high school *mumble mumble* years ago. It's been a while since my last tank, and I'm ready to get set up again.

I've always wanted to set up a reef tank, and a friend convinced me that I could start with a nano. I also figured I didn't need anymore excuses to *not* build a saltwater/reef tank, so here I am.

Thanks!
Liz (fiddledragon)
Welcome! If you haven't already, check out the Boston Reefers Society!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new