Greetings from Aquaph8(Brett)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
8,919
Reaction score
384
Location
Tucson, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I would say hi. Ive been checking out R2R the last couple days and Im liking it a lot. I see many familiar people here so I'm sure I will feel plenty at home. Great to be here. I'll throw some shots up as soon as I break out the camera again.
 
welcome 2 reef2reef, glad to have you aboard, can't wait to see pictures of your setup
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
pulp-fiction2.jpg


Yes you did Brett.....YES YOU DID!

lol...sorry, anytime I hear or see the name Brett, I think of that :)

Welcome to R2R. You'll love it here. Can't wait to see pics.
 
One of the best movies of all time. Why did his name have to be Brett? Thanks for the welcome man, I might make you wait for my upgrade.
 
Here is a few pics before I tear it down. Ive only been into sps for a really short time and havent mounted much cause I knew an upgrade was coming. Please excuse the frag rack.

IMG_20110324_181304.jpg


IMG_20110324_181326.jpg


IMG_20110324_181439.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new