Greetings from Arizona!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zwisham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
E2623DB5-2799-459B-B764-FCF753A8146B.jpeg
 
Hi everyone,

My name is Zachary and I live in the Gilbert, Arizona area. I've recently started the "reefing" hobby and bought a 24 gallon tank with a 7 gallon sump. I've had it running for a couple weeks and finally have got to add my fish and invertebrates. I look forward to having fun with this hobby.
Welcome to the R2R FAMILY....Great to have you....Explore....Learn....Share
 
Hi everyone,

My name is Zachary and I live in the Gilbert, Arizona area. I've recently started the "reefing" hobby and bought a 24 gallon tank with a 7 gallon sump. I've had it running for a couple weeks and finally have got to add my fish and invertebrates. I look forward to having fun with this hobby.
Hello Zachary! I live in AZ too! Welcome to R2R. Us desert rats need to stick together. ;)
Arizona Hello.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new