Greetings from Brazil countryside...

lanpennmm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, how is it going? I hope I'm writing English correctly... (maybe Grammarly helps me now!)

Well, I'm currently going to Biology Sciences college (7th term) in a public institution in Minas Gerais (IFSULDEMINAS) and, although the course emphasizes more teaching than Biology itself, I know that I like to research related to Biology. Then, I intend to improve my Biology studying by going to another institution (bachelor's degree), after finalizing my current college term. Who knows, going to another country? I would love to go to Florida Atlantic University but I don't have enough money for it (I like Marine Biology so much).

Currently, I'm doing an undergraduate thesis, related to brine shrimp (Artemia franciscana) culturing indoors and soon I'll start doing the experiments. I'm involved in the fishkeeping hobby since 2012 and I don't maintain any aquarium since the end of 2018 (when I moved to Florida and returned to Brazil in 2019, for personal reasons and issues; although I would love to return to Florida).

Although here in Brazil things are so hard to obtain related to fishkeeping (and the public institution has financial issues, without resources to buy research-related materials for alumni), I believe that my thesis will go fine.

I just hope I can share thoughts related to reef aquariums as well as learn more and more!

Thanks for your attention!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 5.0%
Back