Greetings From Knoxville!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trendkill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trendkill

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN, US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers. I have had my tank for about a year and I have looked on this site numerous times for help. I decided to join since my skimmer broke and I need 50 posts to post in the ETRC. Why not start now....

I have a 36 gallon bowfront with an Aquarium Life Support Systems sump and refugium.. I had a skimmer but it broke.

I have about 35 pounds of live rock and an approx. 2" deep sand bed. Right now my tank has turned into an Aiptasia farm. I have some coral but nothing special.

I am going to do 1 of 3 things with this tank.

1. get a skimmer
2. get a smaller tank and do something with it using everything I have now
3. get rid of it all
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new