Greetings from London!

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Rose, love the avatar, you be a designer indeed…

can most was it to see your step by step macro…

E8165004-4B89-485D-918F-81815B63F593.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
RosehipScapes

RosehipScapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what a massive and kind response, this is such a bussling forum I love it!!!

Last week I went with my friend @courtneykeeps to AAC, a shop that's got a great reputation and it REALLY lives up to it, I had a long conversation there (I think maybe with the guy who owns it? Notsure), and he was dropping soooo much fantastic interesting fascinating info. Will definitely go back there when I'm ready to set everything up. Gave me so much to think about and plan.

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Are you planning a lagoon style aquarium? I feel like that would be very much like a rock pool.

Yes I think lagoon style is what I like, although all the lingo is very new to me atm! A nice mix of macro algae, a few easy/hardly corals and lots of little charming creatures that don't harrass eachother too much. If I didn't love rockpools so much, I would go for a mangrove-style lagoon, but I think the rocks are calling my name for this tank.

Do you know of any good lagoon journals I could have a look at? I love to learn via journals, found that so useful when learning about planted tanks.

Welcome Rose, love the avatar, you be a designer indeed…

can most was it to see your step by step macro…

E8165004-4B89-485D-918F-81815B63F593.jpeg

Thanks! It is one of my prints :) Hopefully my tank will have a bit of style too it, I've got to try not to put everything I like all in one tank and show some restraint... very hard! Will definitely do a journal for it, best way to learn this hobby in my opinion.

I have a 18L bowl I want to set up first, to do something very simple and get used to the marine concepts (and give me time to save up for the proper lighting and things), are there any good nano marine tank tutorials out there that anyone can recommend? I've had a look but not seen much yet.

Welcome to R2R! You may want to check out @Tigahboy macro algae tanks.
I love his tanks, they were my introduction to macroalgae and I fell in love with the colours and vibe! Love the mixing of freshwater aquascaping arrangements with marinelife, my big tank will be a bit like this definitely.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.5%
Back