Greetings from louisiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter chymel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nah. Those drums are for a kiddo. The other drum down here are for eatin. Catch them in places like this.
d230d48e19e070c06c1aa1be28a94410.jpg

One of my favorite activities is fishing in the bay for redfish, flounder, and speckled trout. I don't get to do it very often though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new