Greetings from Maryland

Imtheguy35

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow MD reefer... If you are near the city you should also try CTE aquatics... They are a smaller store but decent selection....

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
welcome aboard - i never thought to check local boards on here. if you're not on wamas yet, you must join for the local reef support and experience. we're a great and tight group of awesome folks! also in terms of corals, if you haven't been to ERC (exoticreefcreations.com) or their shop in Ijamsville, you gotta check it. richard, the owner drives out and hand picks his stuff almost every other week before all the other vendors get their orders in and to boot, he has incredible prices! welcome again, look forward to seeing your posts!

Velodog2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Hagerstown also! Not a 'cool' dedicated coral or even saltwater shop but Rick's in Frederick has been bringing it lately by offering some nice frags from local reefers and getting small shipments from Jason Fox and ORA. The quantity is small but get there at the right time and you can find cooler stuff in his two little frag tanks than at shops with huge raceways full of coral.

Qube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Hagerstown also! Not a 'cool' dedicated coral or even saltwater shop but Rick's in Frederick has been bringing it lately by offering some nice frags from local reefers and getting small shipments from Jason Fox and ORA. The quantity is small but get there at the right time and you can find cooler stuff in his two little frag tanks than at shops with huge raceways full of coral.

Great to see another person in the Haggy!!

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the infinite detail. You can look as close as humanly possible at your reef and see amazing stuff. Don't get caught up in the fish! ;-)

-Mat

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back