Rating - 0%
0   0   0
r2r.jpeg

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!! My name is Steve. I am from the central California area. I have been an aquarium enthusiast for several decades, but have been shy of venturing into the marine/reef area due to cost, labor, and past failures. I now believe I am ready to take the plunge and make another attempt into this wonderful world.

In the next few days I plan to start a build thread as I convert my 55G from fresh to salt. I hope to learn from you all and looking forward to getting to know you as I progress in this hobby.

Cheers,
Steve
Hi Steve

WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/

If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

OP
OP
Jedi1199

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

Thank you so much for the links.... I have been watching the 52 weeks from BRS... A lot of information to absorb.. I am seeing that my original plan is most likely not going to fly for what I would like to achieve. Sigh...

Cheers,
Steve

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.8%
Back