Greetings from Mississippi

Welcome to reef2reef, my friend. I live in Gulfport (also during Katrina). Glad to see you diving back in!
file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to reef2reef, my friend. I live in Gulfport (also during Katrina). Glad to see you diving back in!
file_00000000754861f79f534ac6563f659f (1).png
Great to find someone close by! I’m from the Laurel area and have family in Biloxi. I want to visit the LFS in Gulfport… there aren’t many dedicated aquarium stores in the state, sadly. Would you say Crystal Reef worth the drive?
 
Great to find someone close by! I’m from the Laurel area and have family in Biloxi. I want to visit the LFS in Gulfport… there aren’t many dedicated aquarium stores in the state, sadly. Would you say Crystal Reef worth the drive?
Oh cool, yeah you're very close! Crystal reef may be ok for fish, but "Just Fish" in Biloxi is 10/10. They've been in business for decades and are probably one of the best lfs on the Gulf Coast. 100% worth the drive. I bought my tank and a lot of my corals from them.
Screenshot_20250629_234451_Gallery.jpg
 
Great to find someone close by! I’m from the Laurel area and have family in Biloxi. I want to visit the LFS in Gulfport… there aren’t many dedicated aquarium stores in the state, sadly. Would you say Crystal Reef worth the drive?
Oh cool, yeah you're very close! Crystal reef may be ok for fish, but "Just Fish" in Biloxi is 10/10. They've been in business for decades and are probably one of the best lfs on the Gulf Coast. 100% worth the drive. I bought my tank and a lot of my corals from them.
Screenshot_20250629_234451_Gallery.jpg
That’s great to know! Thanks very much for the recommendation. I’m going to check it out soon.
 
Great to find someone close by! I’m from the Laurel area and have family in Biloxi. I want to visit the LFS in Gulfport… there aren’t many dedicated aquarium stores in the state, sadly. Would you say Crystal Reef worth the drive?
Oh cool, yeah you're very close! Crystal reef may be ok for fish, but "Just Fish" in Biloxi is 10/10. They've been in business for decades and are probably one of the best lfs on the Gulf Coast. 100% worth the drive. I bought my tank and a lot of my corals from them.
Screenshot_20250629_234451_Gallery.jpg
That reef is a beauty!
 
That’s great to know! Thanks very much for the recommendation. I’m going to check it out soon.
Absolutely my friend. It's a cool little place, father and son owned. You can call them and have fish or inverts special ordered ahead of time if that's something you might be interested in, but they always have a good selectionin the store. Also, I go in there all the time (I'll be there tomorrow) I can let you know if they have something or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new