Greetings From New Jersey!

K9Chris

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
33
Location
Jersey Shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from New Jersey everyone!

Call me Chris. I'm currently in my research phase. I'm trying to read through as much as I can in this forum before I pull the trigger on anything. My goal is to keep a nano reef around 30 gallons. I have around 4 years experience in a 30 gallon freshwater system. I am currently looking around NJ for a Red Sea Reefer 170 as a base setup.

VR,
K9Chris
 
Last edited:
Welcome!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Greetings from New Jersey everyone!

Call me Chris. I'm currently in my research phase. I'm trying to read through as much as I can in this forum before I pull the trigger on anything. My goal is to keep a nano reef around 30 gallons. I have around 4 years experience in a 30 gallon freshwater system. I am currently looking around NJ for a Red Sea Reefer 170 as a base setup.

VR,
Christian Cruz Arcilla
Welcome!

whale GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new