Greetings From New Jersey!

Welcome to the fishy family!! I'm originally from Toms River. Great place to grow up.
Hockey Nhl GIF by New Jersey Devils
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.. :)
 
Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment


Hello and welcome! I’d recommend watching the BRS 52 weeks they are very informative.
Bepis,

Thanks for the suggestion! I started watching last night and it has been SO informative. I realize now that I'm going to have to save more money and have a more long term build plan. Its so exciting though!
 
Welcome Chris! Is that a Sammy in your profile pic?

It might be worth joining the NJReefers club as you dive into your venture!
Sarcazian,

Yes! My fiance and I got a darling new Samoyed right before quarantine hit! I'm looking into NJ reef club as we speak. Thanks for the info!
 
Sarcazian,

Yes! My fiance and I got a darling new Samoyed right before quarantine hit! I'm looking into NJ reef club as we speak. Thanks for the info!
Ooo so pretty I was thinking of getting a Eskie but school limits me
 
Greetings from New Jersey everyone!

Call me Chris. I'm currently in my research phase. I'm trying to read through as much as I can in this forum before I pull the trigger on anything. My goal is to keep a nano reef around 30 gallons. I have around 4 years experience in a 30 gallon freshwater system. I am currently looking around NJ for a Red Sea Reefer 170 as a base setup.

VR,
Christian Cruz Arcilla
nj ftw!
 
Ooo so pretty I was thinking of getting a Eskie but school limits me
You should have plenty of time after school. Not sure if you're doing an undergraduate or a masters, but it passes by before you know it. When I finished my undergrad and masters and had a stable job, I immediately adopted a dog. If you're doing a PhD.... Good luck with that buddy. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 50.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new