Greetings from NW Ohio!

madhatter6.2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
23
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I am just getting started in educating myself, I saw the forum mentioned in a YT video, and looks like my source and place to learn. :)

Had small freshwater tanks as a kid, my kids have had small tanks, and it's been fun but it's time for me to find a hobby for myself and developing a nice reef tank I think will be my thing.

Initially thinking 70gal+, firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and no set budget.

Looking forward to following the white rabbit and seeing where I end up.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Yeah, it's kinda cool to hear the forum's name spoken of out there! I'm glad you're here. So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession session!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new