Greetings from NW Ohio!

IMG_1009.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Hey all!

I am just getting started in educating myself, I saw the forum mentioned in a YT video, and looks like my source and place to learn. :)

Had small freshwater tanks as a kid, my kids have had small tanks, and it's been fun but it's time for me to find a hobby for myself and developing a nice reef tank I think will be my thing.

Initially thinking 70gal+, firm believer in "you get what you pay for" and no set budget.

Looking forward to following the white rabbit and seeing where I end up.
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new