Greetings from PA

mclawrence

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Monroeville, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I started my first nano reef on July 1st 2012. It started out as a 6.5 gallon Fluval Edge but I upsized to a 10 gallon that I had laying around. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get the live rock back out of the tiny opening in the top. So far, I've had some ups and downs; lessons learned. I've been reading the forum for a while but this is my first post. I've also started a new 12 inch rimless cube at my office in February of this year. The photo is my 10 gal taken in Dec 2012.

nano reef dec 2 12.jpg
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!' Nice looking reef you got there!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Very cool and welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new