Greetings from San Diego

imustbenuts

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
462
Reaction score
243
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Mark. I am new to R2R but started my first saltwater aquarium in 2004. Started with your typical pet store 29g aquarium 30x12x15 and hang on everything. I can say I still have the first clown and yellow tail Damsel I purchased for that tank 9 years ago. I have enjoyed this hobby very much and look forward to meeting others on this site.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and good to see a fellow hobbyist in San Diego. Come check out SDMAS when you can. Our November meeting will have us hosting Mark Callahan aka Mr. Saltwater Tank. It will be November 13th at the Town & Country Hotel. Hope to see you there, and anyone else that can make it out for our meeting as well. :)
 
Thanks all for the replies. I will try to get more involved soon. Having issues with car tight now that's taking my time. DaveMorris I will try to make the event. Thanks for the info.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new