Greetings from Singapore

Wave Whisperer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I've been a long time lurker here since last year, reading up and absorbing a treasure trove of knowledge and information that can be found here. I've finally pulled the trigger to start posting and perhaps start sharing on the forums as well.

I'm still new in this hobby, started my first tank around November last year. I've since upgraded tanks thrice(!) within this time period as my tangs are growing at a rather alarming rate. It all started from a 2 feet tank, then I moved on to a 3 feet tank and finally I've settled on my current setup of 5 feet length x 2.5 feet deep x 2 feet tall tank.

My kid has ADHD, as such I decided to set up an aquatic environment as a way for him to relax and manage his emotions. He's loving his marine pets very much! As I'm financially limited going into this hobby, most of my tanks and equipment are used, as there are an abundance of used setups that can be found here in Singapore.

Anyway thanks guys for the guidance and information here, and looking forward to contribute back into the forums for all reefers alike no matter where we are from.

Here's a picture of my current tank a few days after the transfer. All rocks and livestocks are carred over from my previous tank. Its still empty as I'm slowly filling it up. I'm targeting a mixed reef configuration for now. I might start a build thread to describe a bit more in detailed on my setup. Cheers and Happy Reefing!

IMG_20231111_151145.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back