Greetings from SW Ohio

Back.png


Welcome from Columbus!
 
WELCOME BACK! I'll be in Cincinnati area permanently (already have the house, slowly moving down over the next 10 months). If you want to trade some frags down the line let me know!

1597944861889.png
how fortunate to move to the better end of Ohio
 
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Yes, I'm in the Cincy area, Middletown to be exact. Look forward to the day I can trade some goodies with you all. Being out for these years make it seems like a whole different hobby. Well, I suppose it actually is. Here's to expanding my horizons once again! ;)
 
Welcome back to the hobby and to the R2R community !!
 
I've been in the SW hobby for over a year now and it seems like many reefers from 5-10 years had very different experiences (much tougher times)! I'm very curious how quickly advancements have been made in areas of equipment, researched methods to better care for our inhabitants, etc!

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new