Greetings from Sydney, Australia

image.gif
 
Just hav to show you Americans how to build a reef tank even my 15 year old tank
IMG_20160517_162540_edit.png
 
Looks nice!
 
Hi all, I've been reading a lot on these forums lately so I though I should sign up and say hello.

I've been keeping marine tanks on and off for around 5 years now. My number one interest is anemones, especially bubble tip anemones. Unfortunately here in Australia the prices are insane... so I enjoy seeing all the pictures from you Americans.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can so as to maybe start propagating anemones this year, but we will see!

Thanks for the great discussions,
Cheers!

Welcome! I find it crazy that the coral prices are high in Sydney when a great deal of beautiful pieces we have in the US comes from your neck of the woods ;)

What are the rules/regulations for collecting coral there?
 
Welcome to R2R.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new