Greetings from the Sunshine State!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raul C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Raul C

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Raul and I'm happy to join this forum
I have a 15 g with a little Green Clown Goby, 1 Green Chromis
Clownfish and a Sandhopper Blenny. Also have 18 pounds of live rock and 15 pounds of sand.15 snails,
A peppermint shrimp, three red leg hermit crab , a condi anemone
And a Mushroom. For filtration I also have a Hagen Aqua clear 50.
Please feel free to make any suggestion since I'm a newbie !
 
Welcome welcome welcome! Thanks for joining R2R! We're here for you if you need help!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!!!:bigsmile:

Great to have you here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new